Associate Producer (Mobile Game)
- SGD 0.00 - 6,000.00
- ウェブ / ゲーム / コンテンツ
JOB ID:NO 50399 Our client, one of the most famous Japanese Gaming Company in the world, is looking for Associate Producer for Mobile Game who experiences in Mobile Game Development/Operation.
· Managing creative and technical development of mobile game projects.
· Leading a mixed discipline team.
· Acting as a link between the development staff in Singapore/Japan and in partner companies.
· Work with team leads to determine time and team necessary to see projects through to completion.
· Track and identify task interdependencies and coordinate with team leadership to identify risks and ensure timely and accurate milestone deliveries.
· Drive the completion of project goals and facilitate communications and accountability across all departments.
· Develop and track discipline schedule(s), such as Engineering, Art, Design, Audio, QA, Localization and Outsourcing.
· Assign and prioritize development tasks for a team size of 15 and above.
· Understand task details and perform it if needed for game designer part.
· Take the initiative to identify and solve roadblocks and bottlenecks that may hinder production.
· Work closely with Quality Assurance team to resolve issues in a timely manner to maintain game stability and ensure implementation is in line with design.
· Experience working as an Assistant Producer or Production Coordinator in mobile game development or operation.
· Good technical understanding of game development and technology, including the content creation pipeline and game development cycle.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and experience with managing teams. Able to keep team motivated, resolve conflicts and make hard decisions.
· Knowledge of game engines (Unreal, Unity)
· Experience in using project management, bug tracking and version control software tools.
· Experience in using traditional waterfall and agile production methodologies to manage video game development projects.
· Able to work independently with minimal supervision and multi-task in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines.
· Analytical skills to be able to solve problems that come up during a typical work day.
· Able to speak/write fluent Japanese in order to liaise with our counterpart from Japan.
Bonus: AWS + Variable Bonus (1~1.5month/s)
Working Location: Singapore