Associate Producer (Console Game)
- SGD 0.00 ~ 6,000.00
- ウェブ / ゲーム / コンテンツ
Our client, one of the most famous Japanese Gaming Company in the world, is looking for Associate Producer for Console Game who has experiences in multiple shipped console titles. JOB ID:NO50201
· Work closely with the Producer and Leads to ensure the highest level of team communication.
· Create and track schedules for multiple disciplines.
· Ensure that game quality expectations are met and milestones are on schedule.
· Work closely with the Leads on day to day organisation, management and tracking of tasks and resources to ensure project is on schedule.
· Prioritise and assign tasks to development team in accordance with project priorities and pipelines.
· Anticipate project risks. Take the initiative to solve and/or work with Leads to mitigate project risks.
· Act as a link between development team and other project stakeholders.
· Promote cross-discipline communication to ensure entire project team is aligned and working towards common goals.
· Schedule and facilitate discipline meetings. Document and distribute meeting notes. Sense-make and follow-up on action items in a timely manner.
· Management of outsourcing partners.
· Work closely with Quality Assurance team to resolve issues in a timely manner to maintain game stability and ensure implementation is in line with design. Review bugs for clarity and duplication.
· Ability to work independently while remaining responsive to the needs of the larger production team.
· At least 5 years of experience in internal game development, involving multiple shipped AAA console titles in a senior or lead position.
· Shipped at least one full console game project in the role of Associate Producer or Producer.
· Experience tracking cross-department schedules.
· Previous experience in managing a mid-large size project team (15 members and above) is a plus.
· Full game development cycle experience is a huge plus.
· Strong understanding of game development, including working with a game engine and the content creation pipeline and game development cycle.
· Experience in using project management, bug tracking and version control game development tools (Jira, Perforce, Confluence, etc.)
· Strong knowledge of and experience in using agile game development methodologies.
· Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Able to communicate effectively with all departments.
· Able to keep team motivated, resolve conflicts and take leadership to maintain the team’s efficiency in emergencies.
· Able to exercise good judgement and work independently in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines and sometimes competing priorities.
· Able to run meetings efficiently and effectively.
· Flexibility, initiative and ability to adapt to change.
· Motivated, highly organised and personable.
· A genuine interest in video games.
Bonus: AWS + Variable Bonus (1~1.5month/s)
Working Location: Singapore